Friday, January 27, 2012

Lip Gloss

I bought some new make-up at Walmart last night.

I bought a few eye shadows and a few different brands of lip gloss.

One brand I bought was Wet N Wild.

I'm not sure what was up with that lip gloss, I put it on and some of it went in my mouth when I rubbed my lips together and my throat started burning!

So I don't think I will be using that one again.

The one that I used today is L'OREAL infallible 8 hr lip gloss, it has lasted all day.

I usually wear pink but I decided to try red, so I did and I think it looks good on me.

The color I bought is Glistening Berry, it looks kinda pink on their site, but it looks red on me.

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/default.aspx#/?page=top{userdata//d+d//|diagnostic|main:pdp//objectid+Cos21d_18//{pdp_tab:pdp_overview//objectid+Cos21d_18//}|media:_blank|nav|overlay:_blank}

This is the lip gloss and color, see it looks more red in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment