Friday, September 30, 2011

My Day So Far

The special stuff they are doing to my car should have taken 1 day, they have had my car 3 days.

The salesman Ron has avoided my text and calls all day, I have had to take off of work and drive down there to talk to him.

On the way there my daughter calls me to tell me they only had a half day of school and she want to know if she can order pizzas because there is a party going on at my house!

Ron tells me my car will be ready by 5 today, it better be!!!!

My Mom has been gripping at me all day! If y'all don't know we work together.

I picked up the plates for my car.

My son calls and wants a ride to school at 3:30, I tell him it is 3:15 and I'm still at work, no I can't give you a ride!

I have about had it!

Tonight is Homecoming at the school, it is going to be crowded, and all I want to do is go home!

I'll let y'all know if the car is ready or if I have a complete breakdown.

Btw, I typed all this out and then clicked the wrong button and clicked it off!!! I had to retype everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment