Thursday, April 28, 2011

Griddle Pan of Awesomeness

I bought a griddle pan from QVC, I have never had a giddle pan before.

I really like it, I made grilled cheese sandwiches with it.

This is the link to the pan...

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.CM_SCID.coll.item.K30698.desc.Technique-Hard-Anodized-Dishwasher-Safe-11-Square-Griddle

It is hard anodized.

I made grilled cheese sandwiches with pepperonis and served pizza sauce for dipping.

Here is the pan


These are all the ingredients I used.



I also made two with this cheese, just to see how it would taste, it taste good. :)





This is the bread with butter on it



I used a little to much butter, but that's ok, I spread it on the other sandwiches I made.




This is Cloe and Kane, they showed up when they heard cheese being unwrapped.


Kane really wanting cheese





put bread butter side down in pan and the add cheese and pepperonis


another slice of cheese


more bread


grilled cheese!


Here it is ready to be served


I really like this pan.



The last time I made grilled cheese it stuck to the pan and burned, they came out awesome with this pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment