Thursday, April 28, 2011

My First Post

This is my first post on my very first blog.

I don't know what to blog about today so I will just tell y'all about me.

I am married to a trucker, he is local so I get to have him home every night.

I work in the office of the truckn' company, my family owns the company.

Some people have said to me oh you work with family it must be fun, I tell them no, not all the time.

I have two kids , boy 17, girl 15.

I ride a motorcycle, a 883 Harley Iron.


me on bike


Don't worry I do wear helmet, I was just going around the block in that pic above.

See here is a pic of me at Cracker Barrel, helmet, jacket gloves.....



I also drive a Jeep Liberty.

I hope someone out there will find my blog interesting, I can't promise to always have everything spelled correctly, but I will try.

I look forward to sharing with anyone who follows me.

More to come,

Kimberly

5 comments:

  1. Great Blog. I look forward to following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your first post! I'm looking forward to following your blog.
    I've kinda wanted to do a blog, but I wouldn't what to write about.I don't know if I introduce myself to you here or where. But anyways, I'm Maria from SoCalif, aka coffeeluvr, CL or coffee......yes, I love coffee aka also as mariatortilla2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I meant, I'm also known as mariatortilla2010 -not my coffee being known as that......hey, I'm learning here. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to start. Love the name.

    ReplyDelete