Monday, April 23, 2012

My weekend

This weekend I bought a few things.

I will now share those things with y'all.

At Garden Ridge I bought a new patio set for my backyard, I will share a pic when I get it set up the way I want.

For now I will tell y'all about it.

It is a small round metal table with a hole in the middle for a umbrella.

I bought a chocolate brown umbrella, it is a square, not round, with a tilting feature.

I bought 2 chairs and 2 cushions for the chairs, the cushions are tan and black striped.

I also bought a base for the umbrella.

For the front yard I bought some new figurines, a caterpillar, 2 snails, frog, and a turtle.

I will take pictures of those and show y'all when I take pictures of the patio set.

At Walmart I bought a new coffee mug, the one I was using here at work did not keep my coffee warm long enough.

It is called a desktop coffee mug.

I used it today and it keeps my coffee warm, I'm happy.

I also bought some new coffee that I am going to try on my break, I will post tomorrow if I like it.

It is called Nescafe Cappuccino, it is in packets,




Desktop coffee mug


No comments:

Post a Comment