Friday, April 27, 2012

Update

Here is a fast update.

I took the furniture back to Garden Ridge, it just wasn't the quality I want.

I didn't return the figurines for my front porch.

The coffee I bought was good.

I am still liking my coffee cup.

I will add a new thing that I like, eos lip balm.

I really like it and it as helped my lips, I use it at night before I go to bed, next time I go to the store I am going to buy one for my purse.

I bought it at Walmart.

http://evolutionofsmooth.com/products/lipbalm-sphere/
  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment