Friday, May 27, 2011

Spiced Beef

I bought a cook book at Half Price Books last week, it is called Easy Cooking with 5 Ingredients. I made a recipe from it last night called Spiced Beef. It was different but in a good way. I think this would also be good served with corn bread.

Spiced Beef

Ingredients

1 pound lean ground beef

1 can Mexican stewed tomatoes 16 ounce with liquid

1 can kidney beans 16 ounce with liquid

1 bag egg noodles

Directions

1. cook beef in skillet and drain. add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water. simmer 15 minutes.

2. add stewed tomatoes and kidney beans.

3. cook egg noddles according to package directions. Serve spiced beef over noodles.



Here it is in my skillet

Here it is put together
With cheese, my family likes cheese on just about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment