Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee

I'm thinking of buying a coffeemaker with a timer, I would like to wake up and smell the coffee. I have a Keurig, but I think I want it ready when I wake up. I think Walmart has a Mr.Coffee with timer for $29. so I will check that out. My husband told me it is to hot for coffee outside now, but it's cold in the house so I want coffee. I didn't have my coffee this morning so I'm still tired. I didn't have my coffee because I was looking for one of the middle schools so I could buy band banquet tickets for this weekend. That is where the lady selling the tickets works. My daughter plays the clarinet and my son plays the saxophone in the high school band. My daughter doesn't want to go to the banquet, I bought her a ticket anyway. My son told me he wants to go. I was only going to buy three tickets, but I thought it would be better to have one for her just in case she changes her mind. I told my husband about me buying her the ticket and he said since I bought it she needs to go. The tickets are $30 a person and he said he didn't want to waste $30. There will be catered food, slide show, and a dance. I think she will have a good time, she just doesn't know it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment